We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Digital Marketing Manager (Performance Marketing) | Hong Kong
MoneyHero.com.hk helps consumers compare rates and services of banking and insurance products. It is part of CompareAsiaGroup, Asia’s leading financial empowerment platform for banking and insurance products.
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest personal finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 7 countries. We are a team of 150+ people in 7 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently focused on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia.
In 2017, CompareAsiaGroup and MoneyHero.com.hk closed a $50mm Series B, bringing our total fundraising to more than $90mm from investors including Goldman Sachs, the IFC (World Bank), Ace & Company, Alibaba & Jardine Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager (Performance Marketing) to support the fast-growing marketing team in the regional team based in Hong Kong.
- Drive and execute paid lead acquisition campaigns and revise marketing materials regularly to optimize performance
- Explore, develop and execute strategies on paid search or social channels
- Monitor and report campaign performance and develop initiatives to optimize conversion
- Work with marketing platforms including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, Kenshoo, DoubleClick, etc.
- Account management and monitoring campaign delivery results based on ROI, converting traffic into sales revenue
- Achieve and maximize KPI through analytics
- Collaborate with internal departments to launch regional & local campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, eCommerce, Communications or Business-related disciplines
- 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge in running lead acquisition marketing campaigns
- Experience running lead acquisition marketing campaigns in one or more of the following channels: SEM, Display, Social
- Agency background is a plus
- Strong numerical, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented with strong sense of responsibility
- Good team player and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills and fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese or Mandarin
- Immediate availability preferred
What we offer:
- Join a fantastic team: Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies
- Learn: Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies
- Have fun: A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams
Please send an email with your resume, availability and motivation behind your application or click “APPLY NOW”.